Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Putting together a survival bag for my Jeep


I recently read a post about 2 guys sliding off a cliff in their Jeep and being stranded in the wilderness for a couple days severely injured. It got me thinking that I really should have a survival kit for my Jeep, in case I ever find myself in a similar situation.This is a list I have put together of potential items. http://a.co/0BnN67pI'm looking for some feedback on items in this list. Is there anything I'm missing? Is there anything that I just don't need in there? I'm thinking of a scenario, 2 people, 3 days of surviving with the possibility of having to hike it out. Also I know its an amazon list and no I'm not looking for handouts, it just seemed like the best platform to keep track of items.One more note, I already have things like duct tape, toilet paper, spare clothes, and a leatherman in the Jeep so those aren't part of the list.Anyway, thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing what advice you all have. http://ift.tt/2hPQlNx

No comments:

Post a Comment