Sunday, December 18, 2016

I'm Sam Larson from History's ALONE season 1, Ask Me Anything!


Hello! First of all, thanks to the admin for an invite!My name is Sam Larson, and I'm a writer, speaker, and wilderness skills instructor who is best known for being the first runner-up on season 1 of the HISTORY survival series, ALONE.Here's a bit about me outside of the show:I live in Lincoln, Nebraska with my wife and son. I am a teacher/naturalist at a local nature center here and I'm in the field teaching kids-adults 5 days a week for about 9 months out of the year. I also instruct and lead wilderness leadership expeditions all over North America. I recently published my book To Tread In Wild Places - An Introductory Guide to Wilderness Living Skills which you can learn more about by following the link below http://ift.tt/2i4fZdP lets get this thing started.Ask me anything!Edit: we got started a little late due to a technical difficulty. I need to step away for a bit, but if you leave a question, I will answer it when I return! http://ift.tt/2i4hybC

No comments:

Post a Comment